Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Reid Park Zoo: I SPY

I SPY: A long head, long snout, and long sticky tongue

What is it?

I SPY: A big body, big head, big trunk, big ears, pillarlike legs, short padded feet, and hooflike nails

What is it?


I SPY: Long Legs, Long Neck, short body, angular spots, and short horns covered in skin & hair

What is it?

I SPY: A snout with two horns, small ears, thick skin, and hoofs

What is it?
I SPY: Few rails and Big gaps
What is it?


I SPY: A powerful swimmer, long body, long neck, and lots of white fur

What is it?


I SPY: WATER with the push of a button and LOTS of FUN

What is it?
I SPY: A Large Pink Bird, long neck, webbed feet, and a unique down-bent bill

What is it?

I SPY: Something cracked

What is it?
I SPY: A good place to sit with my buddy

What is it?


I SPY: A place built for me, lots of splashin, and did I mention FUN, TONS OF FUN!

What is it?


I SPY: Something storing food in expansible cheek pouches

What is it?Shelby Loves French Frys and insisted I share my Hot Mustard for dipping. She enjoyed this treat so much that she stored some in her cheeks for later.


I SPY: BIG SMILES

What is it?

FUN DAY!


This Last Friday, My Friend Carolee and I took the Kids to the Reid Park Zoo in Tucson. We had so much fun. The Zoo was great! Lots of shade and water to keep cooler on a warmer day, fun animals, hardly any barricades for better views! Yes, it's probably a good idea to know where your child is at all times when you visit!

Thanks Carolee for inviting us to join you on this excursion and for a SUPER FUN DAY!

7 comments:

The reviewers said...

How fun... a little scary how close you are to the animals though. I couldn't turn my back for two seconds, or else my kids would be in with the animals. Oh waite my kids are the angels, that would be yours and Jennie's... J/K Cool animals, we'll have to try that zoo out sometime!

*Katie May* said...

I have been to that Zoo and really liked it because of it's openess,, but yes you do have to keep an eye on them :)

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Hi, I love this zoo it is my favorite. It's not so big so it doesn't take all day to go through and the animals are all so close. We should all plan a day and go together!

Jenn said...

Looks like a fun zoo! I have heard from alot of people that it is way fun. Shelby looks like she had a blast!

Colton said...

I love the Reid Park Zoo! It is only like ten minutes from my house!

Thanks for saying hi when you were down here! It was so nice to see you!

Carolee Brown said...

Thanks for going with! We had a very fun day as well. One we won't easily forget (extra travelers) many adventure moments (missing turns more than twice) not worth mentioning, but makes it more fun to look back on.

Dawn said...

I was thinking, that couldn't be the phx zoo, the animals are in the pictures! The Slc zoo is like that too. You can almost pet the giraffes! What a great day! Was thedrive actually closer to Tucson for you?